Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sugarfree week - 1

I have an incredible sweet tooth. To be honest, I could have cake every day, or even better, some chocolate. Ice cream is awesome too. But when I noticed strong arthritis in my left hand after pigging out on nutella, I've decided to test and see if the sugar and pain were related.
A whole week later and I am pain free.

The cravings have gone down, but I still would very much enjoy some chocolate. They are certainly not at the same level as they were on day too.
I shall see how it goes from here.

I found this blog helpful with information.
http://myyearwithout.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Hello Lover... said...

Do you have some form of arthritis? I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have noticed that sometimes after a night of drinking or eating a lot of junk that I have more pain than normal - I may have to try this. I'll definitely be checking out that blog - thanks!